Incarna Consulting & Dispute Resolution
Incarna Consulting focuses on the needs of each individual client to provide the best possible experience while accessing restorative justice. Whether you are experiencing a family change, navigating the waters of estate settlements, facing contract challenges, or experiencing workplace difficulties, we are here for you to guide you through the process, support you as you make decisions, and assist you in finalizing your matters. Our mission is to provide alternative legal services to our clients and assist them in achieving long lasting solutions to disputes without involving the courts.
Incarna Consulting provides a full spectrum of neutral third-party services, including neutral evaluation services, investigations, mediation, arbitration, conflict coaching, workplace restoration, and Gladue report investigation. We also work with businesses and organizations to develop frameworks, policies, and procedures relating to contract and employment disputes, and provide organizational reviews to highlight, analyze, and problem solve institutional conflict. As a Notary Public, Incarna Consulting also drafts and verifies documents, administers oaths and affidavits, and executes deeds and estates.
Incarna Consulting is nationally and internationally accredited and qualified to conduct arbitration and mediation services for commercial clients anywhere in the world, and has been provincially recognized by the Justice Minister to conduct mandatory early dispute resolution in family law matters.
- Divorce & Separation (Support, Parenting, Property Division, Agreements)
- Corporate & Commercial Disputes (Contracts, Patent & Copyright, Mergers)
- Labour Disputes (Collective Bargaining, Grievances, Strikes & Lockouts)
- Workplace Investigations (Harassment, Malpractice, Incident, Misconduct)
- Property & Civil Disputes (Commercial Tenancies, Condo Corps, Community Associations, Municipal matters)