Modern ADR is justice reimagined. We pride ourselves on providing clear, simple, and effective processes for managing disputes outside of the courtroom. Modern ADR provides a full spectrum of third-party dispute resolution services, including neutral evaluation services, investigations, mediation, arbitration, conflict coaching, and workplace restoration. We work with businesses and organizations to design dispute resolution systems by developing frameworks, policies, and procedures relating to contract and employment disputes, and providing organizational reviews to highlight, analyze, and problem solve institutional conflict. Modern ADR is recognized by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice as Family Mediator as defined by the Section 44.01 of The Queen’s Bench Act, 1998 and Parenting Co-Ordinator as defined by The Children’s Law Regulations, 1998 as well as a Gladue Report Writer for Section 718.2 of the Criminal Code.
Fully mobile across Canada, based in Martensville.
- Family Matters (Separation, Divorce, Parenting, Estates, Elder Care, Adoption & Surrogacy)
- Business & Commercial Disputes (International Trade, Contracts, Intellectual Property, Tech, Consumer Complaints)
- Labour Disputes (Collective Bargaining, Grievances, Strikes & Lockouts)
- Workplace Investigations (Harassment, Malpractice, Incident, Misconduct)
- Property & Civil Disputes (Commercial Tenancies, Condo Corps, Sports & Non Profits, Insurance & Liability)